#009 The SDR DiscoCall Podcast - Aleksandra Andree
January 19, 2021
Barcelona based professional prospector, Aleksandra Andree, has an energy and passion for sales that is contagious. She shares her SDR story with host Neil Bhuiyan - from Avon lady to SDR at sales engagement and enablement platform Bloobirds and founding member of the SalesHacker community.
With a background in customer service, it was Aleksandra’s love for communication that led her into sales and ultimately her current role as SDR at Bloobirds
. Aleksandra’s approach to sales is truly inspirational and her drive to become the best SDR she can be, has led to her now connecting and sharing knowledge and best practices with the global SDR community at SalesHacker. Tune in to hear Aleksandra’s advice on succeeding at interviews, top tips for prospecting and discover the three essential skills that every SDR should master in their first year in the role.
- Introduction (to Aleksandra and Bloobirds) [00:00:09.270]
- Aleksandra’s journey into sales [00:03:37.880]
- The interview tip everyone needs to know [00:09:44.840]
- The importance of research [00:11:17.240]
- What to think about when looking for a new job as an SDR [00:12:59.950]
- Essential skills for any new SDR [00:15:38.800]
- Behind the scenes tips on how Aleksandra prospected Neil [00:18:06.310]
- The story behind Aleksandra and SalesHacker [00:24:02.740]
- How can new SDR’s get involved with SalesHacker? [00:32:09.830]
- What’s next and Aleksandra’s key takeaways [00:33:05.690]
- Shout Outs [00:36:12.910]